DONATE

Saturday, November 8, 2014

3 Reasons Why I Don't Vote (And Probably Never Will)

3 Reasons Why I Don't Vote (And Probably Never Will)


   
        Once again we are smack dab in the middle of election season.  Though not Presidential and Federal, local and many statewide elections have just taken place.  As usual I've seen friends and family divide themselves according to party lines, witnessed butt-tons of circular arguments, and even seen people end longstanding friendships over their political views.  For some reason, in our American culture this is deemed as noble, but in reality it is nothing but base, ridiculous childishness.
   
        In the midst of election seasons I always get asked who I'm going to vote for or what party I stand behind.  Inevitably when I tell people I don't vote and I don't plan on voting, I'm blasted with accusations of being "Un-American" "Not Patriotic" "The Problem with America" and "Uninformed".  I don't vote, not because I'm lazy or apathetic but because of the way I see the pieces of the puzzle fit together.  I and others like me have the right to not vote just as all you good patriots have your right to cast your vote.  In the following post, I hope to shed a bit of light on my decision not to vote.  Here are my top 3 reasons why I don't vote.


      1.  America is a Corporation

            Contrary to popular belief, we are not a "sovereign nation", but a corporation.  You can read all about it in the Federal Reserve Act.  http://nesara.org/files/fed_reserve_act_1913.pdf   (Click the link, there's a transcript to the entire act in black and white for your reading pleasure.)
As such our elected officials serve more as a board of directors for a corporation than they do men as and women selected and empowered by the people to represent and fight for the best interests of the people.  Hence, everything under the umbrella-ed jurisdiction of Federal America is considered an asset of the corporation.  This includes your home, your cars, your land, any $ you have in the bank, and even your children.  Ever wonder why you have a social security number?  Every wonder why you have to pay taxes?  Ever wonder why you need a license to drive, to open a business, to hunt, to grow crops, to get married?  That's because you and everything you own are all considered assets and belong to the corporation at large.  Because our "government" is structured this way, from the top down they are trained to do what is best for the corporation, which has nothing to do with your rights or status as a free human being.  Your right to vote, is nothing more than agreeing to give your personal freedom away to group of people who look as you as a non-sentient entity, merely an asset to their business.  When an asset becomes a liability, what happens?  Liabilities are liquidated of course...  I choose not to vote, because I choose not to be treated and represented as an asset to a corporation.  I'm a living, breathing man, and choose to be treated as such.


     2.   Our Representatives, Regardless of Party Affiliation, Work for the Same Handlers
         
           When President Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act, he levied all the power of banks into one centralized bank named The Federal Reserve.  The problem is that The Federal Reserve itself is a private bank owned by a handful of private investors.  Since the investors forked over the $ to buy our banks out of debt, our country is indebted to them and thus has become an asset.  Our governmental officials then are subject to the wants and whims of the investors.  While officials parade around under the guise of creating and fighting for legislation that will "promote the common good", the reality is that they have to answer to the investors who control the Reserve Banks.  So as we elect our officials, they may make many promises to gain our consent to have them make decisions for us, but the painful truth is that they have their hands tied when it comes to doing anything to promote a real change outside the wants and desires of the investors/owners of the Fed.  In a nutshell, America is indebted to a small group of men, who bought out our debt and our "government"our officials in turn pledged each person on American soil, along with all our natural resources, as collateral for the debt.  I choose not to vote, because my representatives can't really represent me at all, they choose only to bend to the will of a few faceless investors who hide behind a corporate veil.


     3.    If Our "Democracy" Really Worked, It Would Have Already

            "One of the ways you control what people think is by creating the illusion that there's a                        debate going on, but making sure that that debate stays within very narrow margins. Namely,               you have to make sure that both sides in the debate accept certain assumptions, and those                 assumptions turn out to be the propaganda system. As long as everyone accepts the                             propaganda system, then you can have a debate." --Noam Chomsky

       Chomsky's words represent one of the chief reasons why the "democracy" in America does not work and has not every really worked.  The reason is because the media has hypnotized the masses through the political propaganda machine to buy into the notion that there are only two operative choices available in the political spectrum.  You're either democrat or republican.  These are the only two choices.  It's a false dichotomy.  If you're an independent, then you're a kook and conspiracy theorist.   As I related in reason #2, it doesn't matter who you vote for, because at the top of the pyramid, they're all working for the same handlers.  The propaganda machine presents to us an illusion of choice by narrowing our perspective to what reality is.  It is much easier to control people through their consent when they are given the illusion of choice and freedom.  A rule by force is much less effective because when people are aware they are forced into a system of slavery, they naturally fight back.  By subtly influencing our thoughts through the presentation of a false reality, people become submissive because they feel like they are making the choices.  The election of our political representatives is one stark example of this mind manipulation in operation.
         Hence, we get so caught up in debating issues, we miss the bigger picture.  If this system was working, then it would have worked already.  The reason it doesn't work, is because it was designed not to.  It was designed to control you.  A people who is truly free, needs no governmental body to represent their interests.  
         I don't vote because I choose to think for myself, not give my personal power over to another who does not represent my best interests.  I don't vote because I don't want to be complicit in decisions that lead to the murder of millions of people the world over.

       I don't vote because I have a choice not to vote, just as you have a choice to vote.  

       So before anyone goes bashing anyone else, let's listen to what they have to say first.  All in all, we are people first, not mere numbers, not merely ideas, and I think living, breathing people are much more important that ideas.  What about you?          

 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment