DONATE

Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Holographic Universe



       This is generally a topic I discuss only among close friends in clandestine locations.  It is sensitive information.  It is the stuff many do not want you to know about.  But, as there have been a few requests, I will attempt to bring a little clarity to the topic:  the universe is a hologram.  Wait...what?  Yes, the universe is a hologram.  Say it out loud to yourself and let it sink in.  This article I posted from spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com (http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/new-study-confirms-universe-is-a-hologram/)  Sparked the initial discussion.  Tom Campbell's brief intro to the topic also serves as a good refresher.


       I must preface this by saying that what I'm going to share in the remainder of this post does not even scratch the surfaces to how deep down the rabbit hole this thing goes.  By no means am I trying to provide, nor do I have all the answers.  My hope through this writing is merely to spark others' personal exploration into this topic.  Through my own personal (many times unexplainable) experiences and study, I have been sorting out these questions for 10 years.  The further I go, the less I realize I know.

       The question is then:  If the universe is a hologram, then how does God fit into the picture?

       There is really no "good" way to tackle a question this huge, but I've stumbled across three blanket concepts that have really helped me put some pieces of the puzzle together.  For the remainder of this post, I will review the three concepts and then shift to focus more intensely upon the "God" part of the equation.

       Now it's time for the first key concept:

       1.There Are No Solid Objects
        
         If we look at reality at the quantum level, or, break it down into its tiniest components, we will find that everything we see and perceive is composed of vibrating energy.  But, the chair I'm sitting in is solid, it's holding me up, my flesh and bones are sturdy.  I can see these things, touch them, taste them and smell them.  How is all of this merely vibrating energy, if it appears so solid and substantial?  Well, these objects are made of molecules, which are made of atoms, and each atom itself is structured like a tiny solar system.  There's a nucleus, or sun, that electrons (planets) orbit around.  The point I'm trying to make is that there is space within different parts of the atoms themselves.  This being the case, the chair I'm sitting in is here because I believe it is here and am convinced the chair is supposed to be solid.  The laws at the subatomic level and I have agreed with and thus my belief in these laws has allowed them to operate in the physical space around me.  If the law is changed, the vibration is changed, which changes what comes forth into the physical space.  If I change my perception, the whole thing breaks down.  Remember the old verse, "My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are my ways your ways," Is. 55:8-9?  Food for thought.  If we change the way we think, we change what laws are active regarding the energy surrounding us, and thus what comes forth in the vibrational field.  This is possible, because at a real level, no object is solid.  It looks solid because of the manner in which its source energy is vibrating.


       Key Concept #2:

        2.Visible Light Only Comprises .005% of  All Energy

           This means what we perceive with our physical senses is less than 1% of everything else happening in the cosmos.  Even in the spectrum of visible light (solid, liquid, gas, plasma), 98% of this spectrum is comprised of plasma, though our schools aren't teaching this in science classrooms throughout the nation.  Plasma, is what we could normally call electricity, and it makes up the vast majority of visible light, BUT is still a miniscule amount of all energy in the universe.  All of this information begs the question(s):  WHY do we perceive what we perceive?  AND...How much are we not aware of?  I'm not going to attempt to answer these questions, but I think they are important to have turning in our awareness.  The important take-away from this key concept for me is:  You are not your body!   You are infinite consciousness expanding in every direction regardless of whether you realize it or not!  This is who you are.  So what?  By knowing this, it is much more difficult to get stuck in a mode of self-pity, to stagnate in a place where you feel insignificant and small.  You may be aware only your smallness, but this is not the truth, this is not reality.  By engaging in this manner, your awareness will open you how large and limitless you are.  You will tap into the origins of your thoughts, re-write old thinking patterns and bad habits and literally create the life you want.  If what you perceive physically is only .005% of the energy/all the different realms you inhabit and possess, then what you see is not always an accurate representation of what is really happening.  Circumstances are transitory because what is happening in realms beyond visible light effect the circumstances.  Again, change the vibration, change the circumstances, but by no means should we continue seeing ourselves as victims of circumstance because our circumstances are only a fraction of what happens in these other realms.  Thus, visible light can be programmed for manifestation through what happens in these frequencies beyond visible light.  

      Key Concept #3:

 3.Your Brain is a Transmitter, A Sender and Receiver of Vibrations

     Your brain is not merely the organ responsible for stabilizing the processes running throughout your body to keep you alive.  Then again, those processes have to originate from somewhere.  But your brain also is a generator and conductor of light (cf: the pineal gland), which transmits and receives signals from beyond the spectrum of visible light.  Generally, this transmission and reception can be called, "thinking".  Where do thoughts come from?  Thoughts are real substance that exists beyond the spectrum of visible light but can be transmuted (changed/converted) into real substance within the spectrum of visible light.  You are constantly receiving signals and choosing (whether you realize it or not) to either empower the transmissions you receive or to reject them.  At the same time you are receiving, you are also sending transmissions outward and these transmissions will eventually grab hold or attract other substances of similar vibration and bring them into your mental space.  In other words, what you put out comes back to you.  Call it Karma, call it sowing and reaping.  It doesn't necessarily have to do directly with what types of deeds you commit, but with what kinds of thoughts you are thinking.  Thoughts all have their own unique vibration and will attract other substances and manifest into circumstances that have a similar frequency and vibration.  The good news is that armed with knowledge, you are now aware that you can literally choose the thoughts you think.  You are not subject to any willy nilly thought desiring to seek expression in your life.  Another hot tip is thoughts can transmute negative emotions.  In other words, if you feel like dogcrap emotionally, thinking positively about something good, literally will change the vibrational field of those negative emotions, thereby swallowing the negativity entirely.  If you change the thought, you change the feeling.



      On God (Briefly):

       I hope the above has clarified a few things for you.  I know personally, those three revelations have been vital for me in my quest for truth, and they have altered drastically the manner in which I live my life (for the better!).  To revisit the question:

          If the universe is a hologram, then how does God fit into the picture?


       I know much of this may sound like impersonal theorizing.  We live in this holographic universe.  I'm dishing out terms like energy, frequency and vibration we seem cold and impersonal.  But it's not!  You are, we are, I am, one with all of this energy, frequency, vibration!  We always have been, It's simply that our awareness has been programmed to see only a small portion of it.  The fact that we exist in a plane of visible light (only .005% of all energy) is an honor in privilege.  To me, this adds so much to our uniqueness.  Of all the parallel dimensions, of all the other space and energy in the universe (which we do inhabit), we are conscious, aware and inhabit a space that 99.995% of the rest of the universe cannot inhabit.  The only way this other energy can come to inhabit the plane of visible light is through our consent.  In other words, we call into being from these other realms what we choose.  John 14:2, Jesus states, "In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?"  The term "rooms" here or "mansions" in other translations can mean realms of reality.  Another way the verse could be read is, "From your point of origin, there are many realms of reality, and I have unlocked these for you."  We are one with our origin , our source, our Father, and thus these realities are open to us to shape, form and create whatever we like.  

       And so it goes.  I would like to elaborate more, but I feel too much at this point may begin to get convoluted and confusing.

      Please contact me if you would like to discuss, or post your comments on the page.  I hope this has been enlightening and opened a hunger within you.  

      Your perception and your belief are what calls forth everything that is.  Changing the world starts in your heart.  Thank you for sharing the journey.  We WILL do this.     

      

       

            


          


No comments:

Post a Comment