DONATE

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Authority and The 2nd Amendment



     Given the rather recent barrage of public shootings (2 that have been widely publicized within the last month), I feel the wind blowing me to muse a bit upon the 2nd Amendment.  Do not get me wrong.  I’m not here to make light of any situation, nor the deaths that resulted.  Indeed any time death is involved there is tragedy, for in my view, if death is even allowed to enter the spectrum, we are dealing in a realm for which we were not designed.  Anytime we are dealing with death, inevitably we have been duped into negotiating with an enemy that has already been defeated.  Just as God does not negotiate with the devil, I myself do not find it wise or prudent to negotiate with someone’s false identity.  What do I mean by this?  Simply put, whether it be Adam Lanza or the Holiday Fireman Shooter, or James Holmes, or Sirhan Sirhan, or Lee Harvey Oswald or Osama Bin Laden, or Adolf Hitler, I will not stand to agree that any of these people were pure evil.  I will not marvel at how they could’ve possibly done what they did, etc.  In doing so, we seem to miss the point.  That human life is at stake, and it is at stake because we have failed to see the value in that life.  Thus is the case with some of these more infamous individuals.  They were/are not “evil” men.  They were/are simply people who didn’t know who they truly were/are, and thus seeing no value in themselves, stopped seeing value in others.  I shudder to think how many times throughout the week we view others in a similar light.  Getting so caught up in the rigor and anxiety of modern living, that we reduce the glorious mystery of the people around us to mere annoyances that we just don’t have time for.  Sure, none of us may go on a killing spree.  But my point is that when we lose touch with the mystery and value of human life and life in general, we can very easily be swayed by seeds of bitterness that may cause us to commit some rather ignoble deeds. 
                Of course the media has parleyed its waves of anxious energy and attempted thought control upon the viewing public.  The viewers of course, in concert with the media’s reactionary controlled chaos have acted, well, in usual reactionary fashion.  My encouragement to you is this:  stand firm in who you are and stop reacting.  Take dominion over your thoughts, this is the realm of the soul and why the soul is so important.  If we allow anything to possess our thought life or distract us from what we really know about ourselves, then we have willingly allowed our creative energy to be stolen.  This is exactly what most media does, and sadly this is how many of us live our lives.  We react to situations, submit ourselves to the mercy of our circumstances, and act accordingly.  Thus many of us have been more discipled by the world system than we have by the Spirit of God (LIFE AND LOVE ITSELF) that dwells within us.  So of course, there is going to be a knee jerk reaction to something like the tragedy that occurred in Connecticut, or the holiday shooting in New York.  If more Sons of God claimed dominion, then such things would not happen.  In fact war and even death itself would become obsolete, only distant memories, and eventually no t even memories at all.  
                Controlled chaos is a term some of us might need to be more aware of.  This is exactly how media and government use tragedies such as the recent shooting to propagate fear among the masses and to create an atmosphere that readily subjects us to circumstance, thus making it easy for us to grant dominion to laws, rules, regulations, and governing authorities that have no business lording over us.  By promoting such a reactionary atmosphere, the air is charged with chatter that attempts to infiltrate the thoughts of mankind.   So with something like the shootings, we see many fear based reactions, the people in fear agree to putting a bandaid over the cancer and agree to relinquish 2nd Amendment rights.  Just in the past week, thousands of former gun owners in California WILLINGLY turned in all their firearms at government dispensaries for lousy $100-$200 cash credits. 
                The 2nd Amendment isn’t about owning guns.  I can hear all the hippies now saying if we got rid of guns then all these people wouldn’t die.  You do realize that the same Bill of Rights that guarantees your failed protests in freedom of speech, guarantees our rights to bear arms.  The 2nd Amendment was put into place in order for private citizens to protect themselves from a corrupt government, or to overthrow the government if necessary.    The 2nd Amendment is not about a bunch of craz-o’s plotting to take over the world--That’s what your N.W.O. Bankster-owned government is trying to do, the same government that poisons all the food, water and air, and you keep running to them asking for handouts and willingly putting yourself into bondage.  Point being, guns or no guns, the 2nd Amendment is part of ruling over yourself.  Responsible, honourable people, who know who they are, aren’t going to run out and go on killing sprees.  The issue is not going to be solved by adding more rules and regulations.  It is only solved when people know love.  People in love who know love and know their own value do not need a laundry list of do’s and don’ts.   In fact, removing such rules and regulations treats people as if they are noble and honourable, which does not assume guilt.  When people realize that they are not guilty and they are not refraining from something just to avoid punishment, they act accordingly.  It’s what we were taught when we were kids:  Respect others and they will respect you back.  Same concept.
                The line of reasoning employed by the regime to attempt to repeal/remove the 2nd Amendment is this:  Since you people are too stupid to quit killing each other, we are going to take your guns away from you.  The danger is that this reasoning can be used to slay any of our rights.  The 4th Amendment would be done away with like this:  Since you’re too stupid to manage your own property or you can’t afford your own property, we will manage it for you.   Once one of them goes, the rest will be soon to follow.  This is what happened to Israel repeatedly in the Old Testament.  This is what happened in England, and why the founding fathers left and established/stole the united States.  This is what happened in Greece and Rome near the time of Christ.  This is the very thing that happened in Germany during the rise of the Nazi regime (which U.S. businesses funded and supported btw.)
                Guns are there for our protection, but it’s not about protection it’s about trusting and respecting people, rather than treating them like malicious little kids who don’t deserve anything.   Personally, I don’t own a gun, and I really don’t plan on owning one.  The only time I would own a gun was if it were a means of providing food for my family, but then again, we’re mostly vegetarians so, killing big game for meat wouldn’t be much of an option anyway (only under extreme duress.)  But this is a willing choice I make.  It is not something I do because the ruling regime suggests that it’s bad for me to own a gun.  I grew up with guns.  I know how to shoot.  I have a healthy respect for firearms.  Guns do not scare me.  I do not own a gun because I do not need one.  I trust myself and God enough to provide for and protect my family.  That’s not to say that it’s bad or God isn’t with you if you own a gun.  That’s your choice and I commend you for it.  What I’m trying to emphasize is to make the choice that’s right for you and do it from a place of freedom, not from a place of fear or rebellion.  There are just as many people that tout their 2nd Amendment rights with a spirit of defiance, as there are people who are getting rid of their guns because they are afraid the FBI is going to raid their house.  Do what is right for you.  At the end of the day trust God as your protection.  Not the government.  And definitely not your guns. 
                Often, when I speak upon this subject, many people pose the question:  “Well, what am I supposed to do if robbers break into my house, or someone is pointing a gun at me ready to shoot?  If I don’t have a gun, I’ll get myself and my family killed.”  If a robber breaks into your house, then ask him what he wants and give him everything you have.  This is the gospel.  If someone threatens to kill you, realize how foolish that is.  No one can kill you, you are immortal.  Look him in the eye and tell him how beautiful he is.  In the past, this was something I knew in concept.  Over the course of the last few years, I have lived it out in some rather extreme circumstances.  There is one testimony I have that absolutely changed the way I saw mortality and the sovereign power of God, which firmly rooted in me a greater understanding of what it means that no one can take my life from me, but I can freely give it to all.  I believe when this gets firmly grounded in the human spirit, the need for any kind of weapon or self defence absolutely gets demolished by the sovereign power of God, His faith in you and your faith in Him.  Here is the testimony:
                It was about 2:30 A.M.  I was living with my parents at the time after having just finished grad school.  In want of gainful employment, I took a job as a waiter/bartender at a country club near the town where my parents live.  This night, I was driving home from that job where we had been catering some late night banquet or wedding.  I had worked a double that day, which is 12 hours on my feet with virtually no break.  I was tired, my feet were a bit sore.  But I had been tipped well and I had a couple of days off to look forward to, and at that point in my life I had just become aware of my uninterrupted union with God and how I could feel and His presence everywhere and tap into the realities of Heaven any time I wanted to. 
                While driving, I noticed that I was turning down a road that I normally would not take.  I could still get home by going this way, but it would take about 10 minutes longer and it was notorious for having police trolling up and down this late at night.  Rather than turn around and head back to take my normal route, I understood that the Holy Ghost was taking me on an adventure.  So I asked the Lord, “What do you want me to do?”  I heard the Lord say, “Watch the road.”  So that’s what I did.  I noticed the streetlamps reflect a luminous brilliance off of the newly paved asphalt road.  I saw the cop car hidden in an inlet hard to see from the road, so I slowed down.  After I passed this little intersection, I saw absolutely nothing.  There were no other cars on the road.  No buildings.   Not even any wind.  Everything stopped.  At that point I wasn’t even sure if my car was moving.  In that eerie stillness, I could feel the air beginning to be charged with some palpable, kinetic energy.  The hair stood up on the back of my neck and I had goosebumps all over my body.  Just as I was about to ask the Lord what was going on, a car came speeding from behind me, jumped the median, and began driving down the wrong side of the road.
                The voice of the Lord went from quiet to loud in a flash.  It wasn’t a frantic order, but more of an authoritative command.  “FOLLOW THAT CAR.”  It seemed a little strange, but for some reason I can’t explain, I was not afraid.  I knew the Lord was going to protect me.  So I began following although the car had already passed from sight.  I drove in the direction I thought I had seen the speeding car go, but as I drove, I heard the voice the Holy Ghost telling me which way to turn.  GO LEFT HERE.  KEEP GOING STRAIGHT.  TURN RIGHT.  RUN THE LIGHT.  RUN THE LIGHT, IT’S OKAY THE COPS CAN’T DO WHAT I NEED YOU TO DO TONIGHT.  So I followed the Holy Ghost’s directions.  I ended up in a different part of town, notably a “rougher part of town” and I saw the car that had sped past me pull into a gas station.  At the other end of the gas station a four-door truck had pulled into the parking lot, facing the other car.  I had no idea what was going on, but I knew I was supposed to be there.
                So, three people walk out of the gas station.  Two girls and one guy, and I could tell by their tattoos and the colors they wore that all three were gang members and belonged to M.S.-13.  As they walked out of the station store five men from the car got out, three of them had guns.  At the same time four men from the truck parked across the lot got out, they were all armed as well.  All 9 of these men ran towards the two women and the man leaving the store.  By the time I pulled into the parking lot, all I saw were 3 people on the ground getting massacred.  I knew why I was there.
                Once again, I don’t know how to explain it.  It was just like an impulse.  I was not afraid.  I did not think about anything.  I got out of my car and walked right into the middle of the scuffle and I heard the voice of the Lord speaking through me, “HEY GUYS WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?”  Almost immediately after I said this, all but one of the assailants ran back to their cars.  One guy was still trying to beat up one of the women, when I walked up to him and he saw me, he fell down.   The woman scurried off and guy beating her got up and eyed me.  He had his hand on his hip like he was about to pull a gun out.  I don’t know if he was armed or not.   That didn’t matter.  At first, we was going to try to get up and come at me, but I looked him straight in the eye and told him to leave.  He immediately shut up and did a double take like he couldn’t believe what I had just told him.  He then started yelling that the woman needed to pay what she owed and he kept yelling obscenities and screaming things about his life and about God, almost like he was making confession to me.  I looked him in the eye and said, “I DON’T CARE.  YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE.  NOW LEAVE.”  At that, he got in the car with the other guys and drove off into the night.
                I went to attend to the victims.  They were all relatively fine considering the massive beatdown that had occurred.  One of the women had a tooth knocked out.  The other one was bleeding pretty bad from the nose.  I’m pretty sure her nose was broken.  The man was up and moving gingerly.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he cracked a couple of ribs.  But from the way the mob descended upon them I was surprised that they weren’t dead.  I asked them if they were okay and if they needed any help.  They said that they were fine and said I’d helped enough.  Their only request was that I not call the cops.  What surprised me the most out of all of it, was that despite the late hour, there was a crowd of people that had just been standing outside the gas station watching these three people get beat up, and no one did or was going to do a thing about it. 
                What I want to draw out of this testimony is that in my obedience, in following the voice of the Lord, I was preserved and so was everybody involved.  They were armed, I was not.  Yet, no violence occurred to me, and any other violence occurring immediately ceased.  I didn’t need a gun.  I didn’t even need to attempt to defend myself.  2nd Amendment yes or no is trivial if sons and daughters of God are not operating in dominion and authoritative power, thereby executing the mandates of heaven upon the earth.  Guns or no guns, the word of the Lord and His corporate residence within you trumps everything else.  It is our trust in God, rooted and founded upon pure and true love, that is our protection and provision.  It is not some law, rule or regulation.  It is not even some inanimate object or war machine.  It is not even the U.S. Government.   Love each other and you’ll see what The Father sees about you.      

Questions, comments and contact me at mmonk23@gmail.com or check out what we have on the docket for 2013 at ekstasisministries.org

I love you,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment